Jor Jazzar's Prophylactic Discourses

This web log has been written for your protection. It endeavors to be a fun and imaginative journey in words (inwards?) cutting through the rest of that baloney they try to feed you all the time. If used properly, you just might forget about your worries and escape for a little while to a nether-world of make believe. I hope to see you there.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Memetically Speaking

I've been summoned by my friend, Mike, to complete a "meme", which is, to be honest, an internet thing-a-ma-bob I'm fairly unfamiliar with, though the general idea of memes and memetics I'm at least acquainted with. But I'm going to do my best not to let him or my other compatriots down. So here it goes...


The best movie sequel in SF/Fantasy is: Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back.

The best “bad” movie in SF/Fantasy is: Planet of the Apes (1968).

The best flavor filling in PopTarts is: brown sugar cinnamon

The best remake in SF/Fantasy is: Planet of the Apes (2001).

The best character in Sesame Street is: Super Grover.

So, that's it. I hope I didn't screw it up or cheat in any way. I guess I'm supposed to pass this on by 'tagging' someone so that my 'idears' might propagate. And I suppose the more people I tag, the more likely that one of my idears might succeed in propagating.

So, I tag the entire internets--WARNING: If you have a slow connection this link may take a long time to load!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home