Jor Jazzar's Prophylactic Discourses

This web log has been written for your protection. It endeavors to be a fun and imaginative journey in words (inwards?) cutting through the rest of that baloney they try to feed you all the time. If used properly, you just might forget about your worries and escape for a little while to a nether-world of make believe. I hope to see you there.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Just When You Thought It Was Safe...I Got a Scanner...

Here is my first attempt at posting a comic of mine...

You can click on the image to make it bigger (and clearer, though some quality is irredeemably lost in the upload)...


1 Comments:

At 5:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this one!
It gives me an idea... I'll have to seek you out some time and discuss it with you!

Your Auntie T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home